AFL’s strategic alliances with carriers uphold the standards of quality and value we expect to pass on to our valued clients.
AFL AIR SERVICES
- Consolidations moving in all major trade lanes
- Consolidations or back-to-back
- Fully integrated with the AFL customized software for Value Added Solutions
- Flexible routings available for deferred, lower cost programs
GLOBAL AIR STRATEGY
- WAT = World Air Team
- Core carrier strategy leverages 70% of the global volume to core and preferred carriers, ensuring market competitive rates while protecting capacity during shoulder and peak times
- 70% of global volumes are routed via preferred carriers
- Stong Relationships at senior executive level
- Multiple service offerings afford customers maximum flexibility
AIR CARRIER SELECTION CRITERIA
- Global coverage
- Existing relationships
- Future market demand
- Centralized pricing structure
- Current customer base
- Current volumes
- Customer feedback
- Partnership in developing key markets
- Past service history
- Support of AFL commercial expansion
- 7 flights/week to Singapore.
- Ocean leg on premium carrier.
- Daily departure from Singapore.
- Transit Time : 1-2days to T/s Port Plus steaming time to destination.
- Air/Sea transfer.
Benefits of AIR/SEA
- Ready solution to missing a Feeder Departure.
- Faster Transit Time compared to an all Water mode.
- Timely delivery even at times when production falls behind schedule.